Sure Petcare products have been designed to help pets and owners. All of our products are battery powered (not included), work with your pet's existing identification microchip and can store up to 32 pet identities.
For more information about Battersea, please visit: www.battersea.org.uk
Keep out unwanted intruder animals and give your pet their own door key with a SureFlap Microchip Cat Flap. When your pet approaches the cat flap it scans and recognises their existing microchip number, only opening for them. The microchip cat flap gives you and your pet a secure and stress free home.
Designed for multi-pet homes to stop pets stealing each other's food, the SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder recognises your pet's unique microchip number, opening only for them. As your pet approaches, the lid slides open to reveal their food, closing again automatically when your pet has finished eating.
Ideal for multi-cat households, DualScan technology allows you to keep specific pets indoors whilst allowing your other pets to come and go as they please whilst preventing unwanted intruders from gaining access to your home.
Designed for small dogs and large cats, the SureFlap Microchip Pet Door recognises your pet's unique microchip number or SureFlap RFID Collar Tag, unlocking only for them. It keeps intruder animals out of your home, which can be a major cause of stress and disruption for both you and your pet.
Looking for a smarter way to feed your pet? One that stops wet food drying out, attracting flies and prevents unwanted pet food smells in your home? Look no further, the motion-activated lid of the Sealed Pet Bowl will solve all these problems and help you to save money.
Stay connected to your pets from anywhere! Used with the Sure Petcare Hub and app, the Microchip Cat Flap Connect enables you to keep updated on your cat’s comings and goings, to see what they really get up to when you’re away from home!
- DualScanTM technology - set exit permissions per pet, to allow one or more cats outside, while keeping others indoors
- Lock or unlock the door remotely via the Sure Petcare app and receive notifications when your pet enters or leaves the home and also if an intruder animal tries to get in
- Get detailed insights into your cat’s behaviour
- Direct replacement for most cat flaps
- Connects to the Sure Petcare app via the Hub (sold separately)
- Stores up to 32 pet identities in memory. Remembers all registered cats even when the batteries have been changed
- Indoor only cat mode - indoor-only pets can gain entry if they escape through an open door or window
Ideal for larger cats and smaller dogs, the Microchip Pet Door Connect stay connected with your pet as well as monitor you’re their activity and habits through the Sure Petcare app, from anywhere at any time. Working via a Hub (sold separately), the Microchip Pet Door Connect identifies your pet’s existing microchip to allow access to the right pet. The Sure Petcare app enables you to monitor activity and control the door remotely. It provides you with:
- Notifications of when your pet leaves or enters the house
- A personalised dashboard to track your pet’s activity throughout the day. Historical data stored in the app can reveal changes in your pet’s behaviour or wellbeing, helping you to identify any changes before they become a problem
- Access to remotely lock or unlock the pet door at anytime, anywhere. The app will enable you to set curfews to keep pets indoors at specified times during the day
- Share access to the app with friends, family or pet sitters and manage their permissions
Sure Sure Petcare hub connects the Microchip Pet Door Connect or Microchip Cat Flap Connect to the Sure Petcare app.
Animo learns and interprets the unique activity and behaviour patterns of your dog. It’s with them 24 hours a day, giving you a greater understanding of their lives. Morning walks, sleeping under the table, barking at the postman; your dog’s days are action packed and now you get to know about it all. View your dog’s behaviour and sleep quality over time to notice any changes, which could be an indication of illness or distress.
- Activity – Track how long your dog is active for and set daily activity goals
- Calories – Track how many calories your dog burns each day
- Sleep – View your dog’s nightly sleep score to notice any changes in sleep quality
- Last walked – View when you dog was last walked
- Behaviour – Be alerted when there is a significant increase in barking, scratching or shaking