Returning an unused item
If you wish to return an unused item to us within 30 days of purchase, please complete the form below and a member of our Customer Care Team will be in touch shortly. All fields are mandatory.
Alternatively, you can contact our Customer Care team directly on 0800 0124 511 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you wish to return a SureFlap product, please have the serial number of your product ready when you contact the Customer Care Team. (If you have a pet door, the serial number is located on the underside of the lid on the top of the product. If you have a feeder, the serial number is located on the underside of the product).
- Please tell them of your intention to return your product.
- Our Customer Care team will provide you with a unique returns number, without this number we will be unable to process your return.
- On the back of your delivery note, or another piece of paper (if you no longer have your delivery note), include your full name, contact details, returns number, the reason for return (ie. unwanted item) and state whether a refund is required.
- Repackage the product in its original packaging, including any accessories, brochures, manuals, guarantees or warranties that came with the product. Unfortunately we will be unable to issue a refund where the product is in an incomplete state.
- Send the unsused item to the address listed below:
6 & 7 The Irwin Centre
You are responsible for paying any postage or shipping costs incurred when returning the product. We recommend that all returns be sent by registered post, so that a record of the return is available to you.
We will not issue refunds for any items lost or stolen in transit to us. Where a return is lost or stolen in transit to us, you should claim compensation from the company that shipped the return.
Subject to the above, we will refund the purchase price of a returned product within thirty days of receiving written notification of your intention to return the product.
No right of cancellation, refund or return exists under the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 once you have used your product, unless the product is defective and you are returning it for this reason.