Microchip Pet Feeder Connect shortlisted in National Technology Awards
19th February 2020
The SureFeed Microchip Pet Feeder Connect has been shortlisted for Consumer Product of the Year in the 2020 National Technology Awards.
In this category, Sure Petcare are up against Geothrift, Netgem.tv, Stride Innovations, V by Vodafone and Youtility. The winners of the National Technology Awards will be announced at a gala dinner on 7th May at the London Marriott Hotel in Grosvenor Square.
To date, the Microchip Pet Feeder Connect has won three awards – 2020 Honoree in the CES Innovation Awards, Connected Pet Care Solution of the Year in the IoT Breakthrough Awards and a Dogster Editors' Choice Award.
The Microchip Pet Feeder Connect links to the Sure Petcare app to give pet owners real-time updates on how much food their pet eats and how often. Feeding habits are stored in graphs within the app to enable pet owners to learn what’s normal for their pet, allowing them to notice changes in their pet’s eating, which could be an indication of illness or distress.
- Connects to the Sure Petcare app via a Hub
- App notifications are sent every time the pet eats from the feeder
- Integrated scales accurately weigh food to help prevent overfeeding
- LEDs assist pet owners to fill the bowl accurately
- Microchip-controlled access stops other pets stealing food
- Sealed bowl keeps food fresher for longer
The Microchip Pet Feeder Connect forms part of the Sure Petcare Connected Product Ecosystem; a suite of products that, when used together, can create a more complete picture of a pet’s overall health and wellbeing.